Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 2 of Juicing

This morning I woke up feeling like dirt.  My sinuses are hurting, causing earaches and sore throat.  On top of that, the weather is awful.  It is rainy and gray.
My wonderful husband made me a juice this morning as soon as he came downstairs.  I felt terrible, but I felt terrible and didn't want to drink it just yet!! I did make a cinnamon/apple herb tea and that made my throat feel much better.
It's now one p.m. and I am finally having a juice.  Since I made the family a home made pizza today, naturally I want to eat it!!!  But I resisted and made a tomato-heavy juice instead.  This juice has six small roma tomatoes and two medium regular tomatoes, a tiny piece of onion, a large handful of cilantro, two carrots, two cloves of garlic and half a beet.  It is heavy on the spices, but I love a lot of spices in my foods.
The good news is, if I can't finish all my juice, my kids are loving having the leftovers!!!

1 comment: