Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day one

This is my awesome husband creating my second juice for the day.  He is already amazingly supportive and helpful.  I know this journey will be so much easier with him by my side.
I did wake up this morning feeling awful.  But it has nothing to do with juicing.  My allergies have cause me two earaches and very sore throat.  I actually fell back asleep this morning for an hour and a half.
What I have worked on today has been the cover of my recipe book.  I went to the WWW.rebootwithjoe.com website and copied a ton of juice recipes.  I printed them out on card stock so my book will last a long time.  I left plenty of room for notes next to each recipe, that way I can remember if I made any changes, etc to the juice.
I will post a picture of my recipe book when I finish it.
Ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment