Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Almost to my TEN!!

" One very important thing is that this is a matter of transformation, and as such, juicing is a very good beginning. However, if you ignore the transformation and only follow a 10 day Reboot and then return back to the old habits, nothing works properly. People should understand this fact."
 From the website:www.rebootwithjoe.com

What a hectic morning I had!!
I am having my juice and trying to reboot my day!!!...MENTALLY!!
I keep reading success stories on the reboot website and other places and wonder what my success story will sound like.  After ten pounds, my left knee improved enough that I could walk upstairs without pain and weakness.  That's just ten pounds.  I am going to be able to get on that treadmill any day now and start boosting my booting!!  
After the hectic morning I had, I realized sometimes life is going to throw you a curve ball and things won't go smoothly.  What I have to be prepared for is how to handle the chaos and not letting it sabotage my juice habit.  I have to find a way around doing what is easy, and instead, do what is best for me.  It is so easy to cave in, and what I have to do is understand that I am not going to miss out on anything if I do what is hardest now.  I cannot let myself fail.  I cannot afford to fail.  I don't want to fail.  I have to believe that I am stronger than I believe.
I think I'm going to make it!!
Have a juice on me!!  You'll love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment