Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jan 4

It's cccccold here!!  Our two inches of snow is still on the ground and the sun is shining and it is freezing!!

When I woke up this morning, I had the thought in my head that I would stop juicing today and just go back to eating and hope for the best.  And then I came to my senses!!!!

I cannot keep eating the way I have been.  Granted, for the past several years, I have not gained or lost any weight.  But my knees are starting to really hurt, and I sit in my chair on my computer or at my art desk and do no exercise.  I have started sleeping a lot and I don't like the trend.  I see my dad in a lot of what I am going through.  He gave up.  I refuse to give up.

I learned some important stuff over the last week and I am going to make it work for me.  Instead of indulging in foods like pizza and crackers, I am going to only put raw veggies into my mouth.  I love veggies and I am juicing them, so I will indulge in that instead of junk.  That is my goal.  I didn't do very well yesterday at juice only, I did have a salad.  I'm ok with that, I don't have much dressing on it. Though, I do need to find an all natural dressing for salads.

I really, really want to be able to juice everyday, even if I eat a salad along the way.  I want to have the health benefits and lose weight along the way.  As of this morning, even after my handful of fries and a salad, I am down 7 pounds.  And the nice thing is, I haven't felt bad.  No caffeine withdrawal, no sugar withdrawal, no sluggishness, nothing.  I feel good.  I really, really do.

Thank you for your support on my journey, it means the world to me.

Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment