Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jan 9 A Revision to My Plan


"First, a Reboot is  defined as a period of time where you commit to drinking and eating only fruits and vegetables. That’s right, I said eating! You just have to figure out what works best with your body and your lifestyle. It’s different for everyone. You may lose weight faster if you juice only, but it is perfectly fine to eat your fruits and veggies too! Do what works best for you."


"Another question I hear is, “what if I just break down and eat a slice of my kids pizza during a Reboot?” Well, you probably won’t feel good physically or emotionally. But you did not fail! Listen to your body when it tells you it really didn’t like that slice of pizza and keep on Rebooting.  You do not need to quit or start over.  At the end of the day a Reboot is about flooding our body with nutrients, resetting our taste buds and learning to eat healthier. There is no failure in that!"


from:  http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/joes-journal-day-16/

I was having trouble with not eating while trying to make dinners for the family, etc.  So, my revised plan is to juice as much as possible and eat my fruits/veggies when I feel the need to do so.  I am absolutely loving the juices and definitely don't want to give up on this or on myself.  I am hoping the scales will help my mood and keep going the right direction.  

I honestly have been beating myself up for being weak-willed when I want this so badly.  I know I am the only one who can make this happen.  I am hoping that as I lose I will gain confidence, I will also gain some willpower.  I would love to be able to juice non-stop for an extended period.  I go to Tropical Smoothie when I am out and haven't had sodas.  I am drinking coffee but will be looking for some herbal teas.  I do feel better.  I want the health benefits of juicing.  I want to be strong.  I want to feel like I deserve this but hate myself for my lack of ability to stick to juice only.  I truly believe in this, I do.  I'm still going to try to eat (a salad) no more than once a day.  

I don't really know what it will take to make me believe in myself and my ability to be strong.  Hopefully I will find my strength among the fruits and veggies.







  


2 comments:

  1. Charlene, please don't beat yourself up- This reboot is an evolving circle of decisions-
    heck, today I bought sugar free hard candy-
    I have a fig or date every night
    WE MUST make this reboot work for us- not the other way around
    You are going to get there
    and so am I
    WE ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susan...if we don't allow ourselves to cheat every once in a while then this is considered a diet (which everyone hates) and not a lifestyle which can change your life forever...be committed to being as healthy as you can be and if you are doing your best then there is no need to feel bad at all...you have already done so well to begin with by choosing to change your life in the first place! If you need any raw foods recipes I have been collecting some good ones lol shoot me a text. I try New healthy foods a few times a week lol love ya girl!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete