Monday, January 20, 2014

I missed it!!

I flew right by my ten pound milestone!  I haven't been on the scales in three days and this morning I find out I have lost 11.1 pounds!!  Yeah!!
I have not been blogging the past few days because I have been working on a project hot and heavy.  And when I get started working on art projects, I forget to eat, cook, and blog!!!  It's actually been a lot of fun to have an opportunity to be creative.  It really feeds my soul.
Over the last few days, I have been packing in the proteins--black beans, chicken and eggs.  I did this for two reasons, I was only making juice twice a day at the most and because when I am being creative, I literally forget to eat.  I would all of a sudden realize it was three in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten at all, or juice!  The quickest way for me to get back to working on my art was to eat a protein!!  I hope this helps the hair fallout a little, but if it doesn't, oh well.
So, no worries!  I am still juicing and still losing!
Can't wait to show you what I've been working on!
Hang in there and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment