Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day two reset

Day two of my Reboot Reset has been successful so far.  I started my day having to run to court as a witness, first day back to school for kids was utter chaos.  No time for a juice so I grabbed a banana on my way out the door.  On my way, I would have stopped at McDonald's for breakfast--I did not!   Afterwards, I had to run to the commissary, where I would get a soda and cheese straws--I did not!  It was now 11:30am.  Normally I would buy lunch on the way home--I did not!  Soon as I got home I had the equivalent of three juices.  I have had lots of water and have now made dinner.  This is my tempting time, so I need to go make a juice!  Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Getting through a stressful day like that and not giving in to temptation is the hardest thing, the mere mention of being a witness in court would have sent me running to the food cupboard or even the drinks one! Great job. Good luck with your quest.

    ReplyDelete