Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Juices Recipe Book

ALL OF THE RECIPES IN MY BOOK WERE DOWNLOADED FROM THE www.rebootwithjoe.com website

Once I decided to do this juicing project, I went through every page of juice recipes on the Reboot website and copied most of them.  I copied the EXTREMELY helpful chart on how to prepare veggies for juicing as well.  I printed the pages on heavy cardstock.  Then I found heavy chipboard and covered it with colorful paper.  I covered the edges with Washi tape and then applied Mod Podge to the inside and outside covers.  This will help me be able to keep it clean.  I added a pocket for recipe cards.  What I like about this book is it has a lot of space in the margins for me to be able to make notes on the recipes and the reverse sides of the pages can utilized to write down new recipes!

front cover

inside pocket page

inside page

back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment