Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's a Bright Sunny Day!!


Good Morning!  It's a Bright Sunny Day!!!  That's how my three year-old used to wake us up every morning!!
  
I'm feeling better, the sun IS shining and I am down 9.2 pounds!!  I don't have far to go to an even ten pounds which is nice and then my milestone is to be under 280.  I definitely feel like I can do this.  More importantly, I have to do this.

So, I am starting off with some Pineapple Gazpacho, then I'll be going shopping to pick out a few more veggies.  Then, I'll be rolling out my treadmill.  It's not going to be a clothes hanger anymore!!  LOL!!  Actually, it's just been a very expensive space taker in my house.  Now, I plan to actually let it help me reach my goals!!

I'll probably catch up with you later!!  Make it a BRIGHT SUNNY DAY!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful post.
    I wish I had a treadmill at home- oh well, my lil gym is only 5 mins from me.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete