Monday, January 6, 2014

First Milestone!!

This morning I hit my first milestone.  I am now officially under 290 pounds!  I have lost 8.2 pounds so far from when I started.  Everyday I am learning more about the philosophy behind juicing and nutrition. And yes, everyday I have popped some kind of real food into my mouth.
But I still consider each day a victory.  I'm eating far less food than I would have on any given day.  For the most part, I am sampling my family's dinner or actually eating a salad.

Today's juice has lots more greens than I have been putting in previously.  I think that at least 1/2 of my juices need to be green.  I also am backing off of having 5 juices and going back to the more manageable 3 or 4, knowing that I can always throw in an extra one if needed.

I am so excited to see 289 on my scales!!  It's been at least 10 years since I have been at this weight.  And I am never going back to the 290 mark ever again!!  I'm not gonna do it!!

So, tonight I am setting my sights on my next milestone--to be under 280.  I have to take my milestones in slow, short bursts or it will feel completely impossible.  I am looking forward to seeing the scales move in the direction of my goals!!!

Thank you for your support.  It means everything to me.  Love and hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment